Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Roxie and her reviews are back

It is good to be back after a month's sabbatical. All of the Oscar-nominated movie watching, party planning and shovelling the foot of snow on Oscar night. What a difference a month can make. No more snow on the ground, near 80 degree temperatures in March and now rain, rain and more rain to cleanse the earth and as I like to put it, to cleanse myself of the dust that has accumulated in my soul from not writing for so long. Oh how I have missed this partner of mine. The portion of my soul that speaks from my heart openly and honestly to enlighten not just my life but perhaps some reader out there. A wish to dream that my words could translate from my fingers through the keyboard and into someone else's eyes, mind, heart and soul. Dream + Discipline = Doing (as in what you must do according to the depths of your being.) In my case, "DO THE WRITE THING"!

No comments: